Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, August 20, 2009

@CrazyCatKid moves the cheese

Posted by Barry O Thursday, August 20, 2009, under | 4 comments

Those of you that follow me on twitter may also follow @CrazyCatKid. She is a top operative in the GOP cheese movement. She scares Rahm a little. They are both Jewish, and with Rahm being on the anti-Israel side while CrazyCat is strongly pro Israel, well you can imagine the tension.

Anyhow, I noticed a tweet asking her twitties to stop buying Sargento products. I had to ask why. She stated that Sargento sent her an email stating that Beck equals hate. I was intrigued. Certainly popular folk singer Beck is a bit of a long haired douche (my new vocab word), but not equal to hate!

CrazyCat just patiently shook her head and said me, "The other Beck." I thought God no- not the beer. As you know I have been drinking a lot of beer lately. In fact, it's pretty much all I have accomplished over the last month and a half. If I can't drink, how will I run the county? Okay you got me, how will Rahm run the county?

Crazy just stared at me. I think she called me a douche, but she said it so sweetly that it sounded like a compliment.

"I mean the radio commentator, Barry. Glenn Beck. Sargento is trying to besmirch his reputation."

I am unfamiliar with Mr. Beck- but I love his beer. So I told her she could count on me to boycott Sargento. It'll impact the Obama household, no doubt. After all, we all like to relax by cutting the cheese and feasting each night. Somehow, we will survive on Kraft. After all, with the economy being what it is, we'll all be eating government cheese soon enough.

4 comments:

Oh, Barry O! I remember back when one of your heros, Jimmy Carter, was giving away lots of government cheese to the poor and indigent.

It was a Krafty move on his part.

Government cheese! The thought makes me think back to old fashioned cartoons with frequent references to Limburger Cheese.

Joe-

Krafty- HAH!

Opus- It's all funny untill you are the one eating the goverment cheese! I seem to remember some good eddie murphy SNL moments involving goverment cheese...

I don't qualify for government cheese yet, but, if this economy doesn't improve, I just may.

I don't buy Sargento because I'm persknickity about paying way too much for something. I should've known they were libtards.

Tags

Labels