Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Obamacare update (new health care advisor)

Posted by Barry O Tuesday, August 04, 2009, under | 1 comment

I've assigned a new Obamacare advisor to work toward a single payer system. He is a renowned physician, and celebrity. Maybe you have heard of him. His name is Dr. Jack Kevorkian. Let's give him a Big O welcome!

I first heard of Dr. Jack some years ago. His cutting edge treatment of terminal patients led to a 100% customer satisfaction rate. As a matter of fact, not one single customer of Dr. Jack has ever complained!

Rahm and David Axelrod had both carefully vetted Dr. Jack. They assure me that he has the necessary skill to make the hard decisions that are sometimes necessary when taking on a project this size. Dr. Jack has already sold me on "substantial savings due to customer attrition". I'm not sure what that means, but I know that we need to start pinching pennies, so it must be a good thing.

On a separate note, Joey B. stopped by just after I appointed Dr. Jack. Joe is always looking out for me. He said I looked a little peaked, and offered to set up an appoint meant with Dr. jack for me. What a guy! If we all had more friends like that, we wouldn’t need health care reform...

1 comments:

Oh Barry O! Your story reminded me of my former pastor who liked funerals better than weddings because his funerals always took.

Keep you eyes on Dr. Jack, though, with his morbid sense of humor, he'll be killin' you...and you'll die laughing.

Tags

Labels