Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Obamaland

Posted by Barry O Thursday, August 27, 2009, under ,,,,,, | 8 comments

According to Breitbart (that Simpson lad is smart) real unemployment is at 16%. Personally, I prefer the fantasy world that my advisers and I live in. In Obamaland, unemployment is at 4.5%, we are winning the war in Afghanistan, America has 3 strong healthy car companies and gas is under 2 bucks a gallon.

What do you mean that sounds like President Bush's tenure???

8 comments:

Oh, Barry O! "...unemployment is at 4.5%, we are winning the war in Afghanistan, America has 3 strong healthy car companies and gas is under 2 bucks a gallon."

Sounds like the good-old days to me.

To be sure, Joe. What happened?

People are helping you. They were called CZARS until your intense polling found that the CZAR concept doesn't sit well with most Americans so you now want them to be called advisors. Every time his highness SIR Glenn Beck calls your "advisors" CZARS it makes your skin crawl, right Barry?

"Sounds like the good-old days to me"

Before Barry won the election I warned whether Mccain or Obama won, in less than a yar, the Bush years would be remembered as the "good old days." I am already seeing that term often and it is only 9 months. How I hate being right (I am too much of a pragmatist)

Andrew33: Aw...that's alright...we don't mind.

Wow Andrew. I'm thinking you would make a great commnications czar...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Intensely Polled? Yep, I feel as though I have been intensely (and repetitively) polled.

Tags

Labels