Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Clarification on Iran and nuclear power.

Posted by Barry O Tuesday, June 02, 2009, under ,, | 4 comments

I wanted to explain my remarks about Iran. I recently said that Iran has the right to nuclear energy. When you take this remark in the proper context, you will see that it's not controversial at all. What I meant to say is Iran has a right to nuclear energy, just like North Korea. See, doesn't it make sense now?

4 comments:

Oh well, when you explain it that way... NO!

Oh Barry O! There having been no overseeing government to grant them these rights, from whence came they? And how did you find out about their rights to nuclear energy/weapons?

Barry0, I fear that you are twittering away from me! :<

Nope- just busy. No more 2 hour workdays like in the Illinois Senate days- I actually have to be here at least 4 hours a day. Exhausting!

Tags

Labels