Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hanging out with Bill

Posted by Barry O Wednesday, June 24, 2009, under , | 2 comments

Wow- working here is like working at a circus, only there are more clowns. Today Bill Clinton walked into my office- Naked.

"Hey, Barry! Hot DOG, it's a beautiful day!" said Bill.

All I could think at that moment was that beauty is in the eye of the beholder- and my day had just become a lot less beautiful. I managed a half hearted "How's it hanging?", which I regretted immediately.

Bill started walking toward me and was wildly gyrating his hips- "It's hanging free and proud, baby!"

I had to ask- "Bill why are you naked?" He was ready with an answer.

"Barry, we both know that without the New York Times, neither one of us would be standing here. This was their idea. They said Nakedness was now Green! Best day of my life. I've been walking around but nekid ever since. Happiest I've been in years. It just saves me so much time."

"How so?", I ventured

Well, Barry, people don't always realize this. I'm a playa. I like the ladies, and the ladies like me. Now there's no more guessing. What they see is what they get."

"Sick?" I asked.

"NO- I'm talking about little Bill. I mean, on the way here, I was chased all the way by a lady cop."

"Bill I need you to put some pants on- Madeline Albrecht is stopping by..."

"Truer words have never been said, Barry. Little Bill has been there before- and doesn't want to go back." answered Bill, as I through a pair of dockers at him. I keep them here, this isn't the first time I've caught Bill 'hanging out' in the oval office.

Well time for my meeting- I'll fill you in later.

2 comments:

Barry0, do not shake that man's hand!

Too late- soaking in bleach now.

Tags

Labels