Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, June 29, 2009

Georgie Stephanpanpolopi

Posted by Barry O Monday, June 29, 2009, under | 2 comments

Wow- when I saw little Georgie Stephanpanpolopi grilling my good friend Barry Axelrod Sunday, I was angry- really angry. I had made myself perfectly clear. I have no recollection of this notion that I promised not to raise taxes. For God's sake, I'm a Democrat- I have to raise taxes. And raise taxes I will. But, please understand. I do so for the greater good. Poor people who are on welfare need your money more than you do. After all, shouldn’t these poor people have the same access to quality health care as the rest of us? This kind of access requires access to money. Your money. After all, what's more important to you? Little Johnnie welfare getting some nightquil, or your own kid getting a kidney? Or a college education?

We have to look at the big picture. Socialized medicine is good for everyone. Well almost everyone. As long as you don't need a kidney. Or hernia surgery. Or an anal abscess. Or if you are currently paying for your own (superior) health care. The important thing is that everyone will have access to free abortions. And that's good for everyone.

2 comments:

The thing that sickens me is that, ObamaLama is signing Bill after Bill that is making us a Socialize Country.
~holds hand to ear~
Yep that was the founding fathers all rolling over in their grave.

When will people learn to think for themselves and STOP the madness of mindless leadership????? *sighs*

Not if I have anything to say about it. If is's a mindless idea- it's got a home in the Obama administration.

Thanks for dropping by, Superstar!

Tags

Labels