Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I think I am going to try this.

Posted by Barry O Tuesday, May 12, 2009, under ,, | 5 comments

I read about a man that hasn't bathed in 35 years.

Here's the critical piece of information:

Kailash "Kalau" Singh replaces bathing and brushing his teeth with a "fire bath"every evening when he stands on one leg beside a bonfire, smokes marijuana and says prayers to Lord Shiva, according to the Hindustan Times.

I put some thought into this. It's kind of like what the administration is doing to the economy. We've set the economy on fire- as you can see we've burned it almost down to the ground. Most of the administration is on Dope (sin't it obvious), so we have that covered. Now it's only a matter of time before I have a baby boy. Wait, what were we trying to do?

5 comments:

Okay Barry0... I'm going to try and help you out here. Men who do not bathe for 35 years don't get to have baby boys, or sex for that matter!

Hmmm- I must ponder this. Regardless, Humpy will still love me...

Oh, Barry O! I thought you had implemented all of that already. Do you mean there is more to "look forward to?"

Economic mess and loadsa debt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adLp02Xd2lY

Tags

Labels