Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Barry O supports a persons right to be gay!

Posted by Barry O Wednesday, February 23, 2011, under , | 1 comment

I often sit quietly in the staff meetings and just listen. I don't always think that I am qualified to chime in, and frankly the staff agrees. Hey- I know how lucky I am, and I don't want to ruin this. Anyway, something came up today that I felt I had speak out on. Gay marriage. I firmly endorse everyones right to be gay, and if they can pull it off in a marriage, more power to them.


We all have a right to be happy and- what? Gay doesn't mean happy anymore? It means what? Wow- that gives me a whole new perspective on the Gay 90's...

1 comments:

UN PRESIDENT TIM KALEMKARIAN, US PRESIDENT TIM KALEMKARIAN, US SENATE TIM KALEMKARIAN, US HOUSE TIM KALEMKARIAN: BEST MAJOR CANDIDATE.

Tags

Labels