Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Miracle of Multilevel marketing!

Posted by Barry O Wednesday, February 16, 2011, under ,,, | No comments

When all else fails, I look to the miracle of Multi-Level Marketing to save our asses. True, I already run the worlds largest Ponzi Scheme, Social Security, but I need a second stream of income. So, I have selected this nations MLM savior. Ignite Energy. If every American participates in Ignites 5 and 10 plan (Sign up 5 salesmen and 10 Customers), that means we would have 1.5 billion sales men and 3 billion customers. Now here is the best part- I can tax that income! Thats the fourth line of the Pyramid- Taxes. Making this a Parallelogram Scheme!


From the looks of Twitter, most Americans are already losing their shirts in these schemes, so why not join, I mean the ships already sinking- lets make the biggest possible splash when we hit the water!

0 comments:

Tags

Labels