Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, February 14, 2011

I did it!

Posted by Barry O Monday, February 14, 2011, under ,,, | No comments

I'm a big fan of baseball. Rham says it's because I got White Sox fever. Or is that white girl fever. I'm not sure, I just know that Michelle Bachman is HAWT! Anyway, one of the things I like best about baseball is the statistical part of the game. The beauty isn't just in the numbers, but also in the various ratios and percentages.


Life is alot like baseball. And the economy is alot like my life. They are both AWFUL! However, there was a record broken today. For the first time ever, our National debt is greater than our GDP. Yeah ME! in fact the ratio is 102.6:100!

Who says I haven't accomplished anything!

0 comments:

Tags

Labels