Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, July 27, 2009

Barry is back!

Posted by Barry O Monday, July 27, 2009, under | 4 comments

We'll I'm back. Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I've been a
little depressed by the latest tracking polls. You see, I know that
everyone loves me because Rahm keeps telling me so. I'm just a little
confused by the numbers. That's when I had an idea. I knew that I had to
find a way to use the stimulus funds in a way that would truly benefit
everyone. Then, and only then, could America show it's love for me
again.

I thought long and hard, but I was coming up blank. Then I overheard Tim
Geithner while he was on the phone. He was complaining about catching
something called "the clap" in a men's room. I don't know what that
means, but I know that public restrooms benefit everyone in many
wondrous ways. So what could I do?

A crapper bailout. Massive public funds for public restrooms. I call it
the "Claptrap for Crappers" program. We'll have pins paraphrasing the
immortal Mike Ditka, saying "Who ya crappin?" Who am I crappin'? I'm
crappin' Iron Mike and everyone else.

I feel my approval ratings hitting the toilet was a message from God. My
legacy is in the crapper, and it is through the crapper that the Obama
administration shall be delivered.

4 comments:

"and it is through the crapper that the Obama administration shall be delivered."

Hilarious!!!! Really funny. I have a feeling that he is going to be more and more disappointed in his polling numbers. Independents and now even some Democrats are starting to see the harm in his policies.

I needed to hear this Barry0. I have missed yourah... creative flush on American life.

Oh, Barry O! I can hardly wait for your administration to hit the crapper!

Tags

Labels