Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Planetary collisions

Posted by Barry O Wednesday, July 29, 2009, under | 1 comment

I'm not much for astralolomy, but I heard about a massive planetary
collision. I'm worried. I've already confused NASA to the point that
they have no idea of where they are going or what they are doing. Then,
to top it off, I overheard Geithner talking about a collision of "Uranus
with my Dick". He was quite excited about the whole thing. Usually he
doesn't get so worked up over the former VP, Dick Cheney.

I got to thinking. It doesn't take an idiot to realize that any contact
between Uranus and Dick would be catastrophic. So, I propose that we
wrap dick in latex to protect him. God forbid that any contact between
Dick and Uranus results in penetration, but if it does, this should keep
the former VP clean.

I tried to call Bruce Willis, the star of Armageddon, with this. After I
got him on the phone, he became really agitated when I asked him to help
save my Dick (hey, we are all in this together) from Uranus. He just
yelled about his taxes and how my Dick was already in his anus, and
hung up. I'm not sure about how that was relevant.

1 comments:

Oh, Barry O! I understand your confusion. Why he would refer to former VP Cheney as "yours" is beyond comprehension...

Tags

Labels