Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First crapper funds restroom complete.

Posted by Barry O Tuesday, July 28, 2009, under | 6 comments


Well, looks like my legacy is, well, in the crapper! I flew a photographer out to take a picture of the first Crapper completed with stimulus funds, and I must say that the work is remarkable. Especially when judged against other government work. In a word, or 7, it sums up the whole Obama experience!
This, America, is why you made the right choice in November. Speaker Pelosi, Sen. Reid and I could not be happier with the results of this stimulus project.
To top it off, Geithner said he was going to take the first plane out to meet a friend at the new crapper!
I just couldn't be prouder!

6 comments:

Rham Emanuel and David Axelrod collaborated on this crapper

Oh, Barry O! It looks like a crapper very well fit for you!

Joe-

It's not my crapper- It's America's Crapper.

It sure looks like somebody was stimulated here.

opus- It was Geithner...

Tags

Labels