Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.

Posted by Barry O Thursday, April 16, 2009, under | 2 comments

So much has been made by the report on right wing extremists, that I thought I’d add some clarification.

Many things have been said about the report, but I want to assure you that this isn’t what you think. It’s not an attack on our democracy. It’s not an attack on the GOP. It’s merely an attack on my enemies and their means to effectively campaign in a legal manner.

We know that not all “Right Wingers” are extremists.  That’s not going to stop our efforts to silence them. This isn’t so much a concerted attack on your rights, as it is a political move designed to mock and embarrass you- and possibly intimidate you.

Hope that clears things up!

2 comments:

Oh, Barry O, truth is, we already knew that...but thanks for the clarification and confirmation.

We feel appropriately mocked.

Tags

Labels

Blog Archive

Blog Archive