Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

ACORN

Posted by Barry O Tuesday, May 05, 2009, under | 3 comments

We all know that a tiny ACORN grows in to a mighty oak. I guess that's why I get confused as to why everyone always complains that ACORN is bad. What's a little voter fraud between friends?

Let me put this way. I am the mighty oak. My candidacy were the roots we put down to grow this mighty oak. ACORN was the seed I sprung from. The voter fraud is the filthy dirty soil that I planted my roots in.

So, just to make this clear. My candidacy was rooted in the filth that is ACORN voter fraud. Is that clear now?

3 comments:

And people get angry with me when I suggest a common access card like the military has for U.S. citizens. That way we can actually track voting and use digital signatures.

You are going to open a can of worms with that one- too many people see signs and portents associated with a National ID Card. As a former Marine, I understand the point you are making, though.

Oh, Barry O! As clear as mud. (Come to think of it...mud is pretty dirty, too).

Tags

Labels