Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Lunch

Posted by Barry O Tuesday, May 05, 2009, under , | 1 comment

So, I finally drag Joe out of my office. He's been hiding here since the Swine Flu epidemic. We decide to go get some lunch. He was hesitant. He thought you could get Swine Flu form pork sausage. Of course as soon as someone said sausage, Geithner sticks his head in the office. I don't know what it is about that guy- he's sausage crazy. Anyway, Tim didn't want to go for lunch, so it was just Joe and me.


The Secret Service drops us off at McDonalds and we go in. I decided to go with a McRib- the officially sandwich of the Obama White House. Joe couldn't decide. He finally whined "Maybe I'll try one of those fritters you are always talking about."

I said, "Joe, they don't have those here." He started crying. Can you believe that?"It's not fair- I'm the Vice- President. They should just make me some..."


He went on, getting more and more worked up until we had to leave. I'm never going to lunch with that guy again...

1 comments:

Silly Obama. McDonalds is for kids!

Tags

Labels