Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My plans for Chrysler (Obama GTX)

Posted by Barry O Tuesday, May 12, 2009, under | 3 comments

As you may have noticed, I'm calling the shots at Chrysler now. Today, I cut the advertising budget in half, I mean who going to buy one of those things anyway? Did you know that Chrysler actually makes cars in America? Who would want an American car, anyway?


To get things back on track, I have designed my own car. I call it Obama GTX. Here are the features:

  • Super fuel efficient Briggs and Stratton 148cc engine
  • 4.5 Ft/lbs of torque
  • 2 hp
  • Big mirrors on the sun visors
  • Seats!
  • Nike brakes
  • Beverage holder
  • Aluminum muffler
  • Vinyl windows

To save on cost, all units will be painted bright orange. This also negates the needs for brake lights. The car will seat what my administration deems to be an acceptable family size (2.5 people). The Obama GTX realizes cost savings that only the government can achieve. The SMRP is 14.4 million dollars per unit.

3 comments:

His budget is planed Failure. He knows what he's doing

Barry O appreciates your support!

Oh, Barry O! Would you really give up your Presidential limo for that?

Tags

Labels