Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, May 04, 2009

TMI

Posted by Barry O Monday, May 04, 2009, under , | 2 comments

Michelle tells me that TMI means "too much information." This usually applies to any personal conversation that Bill Clitnon engages in. Today, he bumped this up to a new level.

"BARRRRRRRy" he said as he walked in "How's it hangin, my man."

"It hangs well, " I added. "Why is your face so brusied?"

"Well it's Hillary's 'Lady Time', you know, Aunty flow has come a callin'."

"That's enough Bill..." I added as quickly as possible, but I knew he was in a mood to share.

"Yeah. It's tough on her, she can't use those wussie feminine products from Safeway- she has to go full bore Home Depot"

I knew better, but I had to ask. "Full bore Home Depot?"

"Yeah, you know those Safeway things just don't work for her. She has to go with extra nappy paint rollers. That's the only thing that will stay up there."

There you have it. TMI.

2 comments:

Ah... Barry0. This post is the perfect example of TMI! Yikes. Yikes. Yikes.

Oh, Barry O! Those extra nappy paint rollers are MADE for rough surfaces.

Tags

Labels