Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another question- a shocking answer

Posted by Barry O Thursday, March 26, 2009, under , | 6 comments

I had a good day yesterday, prying the answer of why Hill hates Bebe out of Bill. That made me think, maybe I should start asking some questions around here. Rahm always tells me not to worry about anything when I ask questions, so I stopped asking him anything, so maybe I should ask someone else?


Since I had a meeting with Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, I figured I would ask her a question that would benefit everyone. What was the one question that every American wants to ask Janet Napolitano. Finally, I figured it out a 2 am. I could hardly wait to ask the question.

So as we sat in my office, Janet, Rahm and I. I was bored and disinterested. Janet is always talking about the same things. Catastrophe this, disaster this, end o civilization as we know it- it all gets boring after a while. When the meeting finally ended, i asked janet to stay.

"Janet, I have a question"

"Yes, Mr. President"

"Why on earth would your parents give you woman's name? I mean it's hard to tell how a baby turns out and all, but you grew into one of the manliest men I have ever met."

I have never been kicked so hard in the groin before. I'm still not sure why he was so mad about my question...

6 comments:

LOL, pretty funny dude!

RT
www.privacy-tools.us.tc

I know! Janets got a really strong leg too. He's got th be the strongest guy I know!

Will you ask Nancy Pelosi how much her botox injections are costing the tax payers?

That's classified- let me do some checking and find out- best to call the Chinese embassy for all things classified...

Tags

Labels