Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, March 30, 2009

Speaking of vanishing...

Posted by Barry O Monday, March 30, 2009, under , | 2 comments

Earlier today, I promised not to to let the auto industry vanish. Apparently my statement has made billions of your investment dollars vanish instead. My bad.

I really don't mean to completely destroy the economy- it seems to be second nature. Really, I want our nation to succeed. I just don't know what to do. Aside from soliciting advice at this website. I don't know what to do. Please don't leave the advice at recovery.gov- no one in my administration actually reads anything there.

So, please, help a brother out. I'm open to advice on the economy, war and even personal advice. The lines are open now...

2 comments:

My advice would be not to give any more speeches in front of the public. Perhaps if you smile and show sympathy to the American citizens they will like you again.

Also maybe you should purchase a calculator. Your handling of the government's budget seems to have lacked one.

Elm,

The math isn't what's importaint- it's all about how you feel about the budget...

Tags

Labels