Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yard work

Posted by Barry O Saturday, March 28, 2009, under ,, | 3 comments

Well, I woke up this morning and thought "What the hell. I'll mow the lawn." Do you know how much grass there is on the white house grounds? I'm not talking lawn- I found Carter's secret stash. There most be enough grass to supply UC Berkeley for 2 years.


This got me thinking- remembering my childhood days. Stagflation. Crazy housing market. Worst economy since the depression.  Who the hell would intentionally run an economy like that? Then I looked at what we are doing. Oh, well- just because it didn't work the first time.

3 comments:

Apparently it works now.

Re: "Then I looked at what we are doing. Oh, well- just because it didn't work the first time.

Einstein said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

But he's just an ignorant old man. What does he know?

Ein-who? Doesn't he own the White Sox?

Tags

Labels