Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, March 20, 2009

Bill dropped by today

Posted by Barry O Friday, March 20, 2009, under , | 5 comments

He was angry. I guess he calls the couch his secret panty stash. Why he would need 9 size 3xl pairs of panties (marked property of M. Lewinski), I don't know. Frankly, I don't want to know.

Anyway, after he settled down, he decided to offer some advice. I sat on the edge of my seat- this was going to be golden. What kind of advice could he give me about China, Israel or maybe even on the economy. Surely I could learn from America's first black president.

He leaned forward and whispered. At first, I thought I must have misheard him. He said "Power is ultimate aphrodisiac. It doesn't matter what you do- only who you do. HOT DOG!, you got it made. I used to be America's flabbiest president- and I was knee deep in interns. You're a bonified hottie. Imagine the possibilities."

Ironically, this is probably the best advice he's ever given. I do have to add that President Barry O is a one man woman, or something like that.

5 comments:

I have to wonder about a woman who would keep a dress with semen on it for so long in her closet without bothering to wash it. That is just nasty. What was Bill thinking?

I think Bill was mostly channeling Sir Mix-a-lot back then.

She did kind of have a big butt. ha.

Michelle has a big butt, too.

You know I noticed bill looking at her but yesterday, but I thought that when he yelled "booootie! he was talking about his shoes...

Tags

Labels