Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, March 27, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Snugleworth

Posted by Barry O Friday, March 27, 2009, under , | 1 comment

Every once in a while, I roll into work (I try to get in by noon) and notice that someone else is sitting in my desk. I think he thinks he's helping me, and Lord knows I could use the help, but it really upsets Rahm. Today he was back. We call him "Dubya". I think he's trying to be helpful, and frankly, he's the only one doing paperwork around here. It just keeps stacking up until he comes in and does it.

So I walk in and Dubya" looks up at me, and reminds me that the Oval Office is where the worlds business gets done. He says I need to show more respect to my office- no more bunny slippers at work. That's actually one of the few things that Rahm and Dubya agree on. No matter, I'll fight as hard for my beloved Mr. and Mrs. Snuggleworth slippers as I did for my Blackberry....

Anyway Dubya had just finished off this week's paperwork, but I wonder why. Rahm pretty much makes it clear that our sole reason for being here is to undo everything that Dubya did. Some of Dubya's working actually got by Rahm, like putting the kybosh on Rahm's promise to get all the troops out of Iraq in 18 months.

Anyway, now I don't have to stare at all that paperwork- Thanks Dubya!

1 comments:

Stellar security you've got there...
Or perhaps Dubya still "knows people" that help him out...watch your back!

Tags

Labels