Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My friend, Tim

Posted by Barry O Wednesday, March 18, 2009, under | 1 comment

My buddy Tim knocked on my office door today. He had that "I just lost 50 million dollars" look on his face, so I thought I should let him in. Tim informed me that he had actually lost 165 million dollars and change. I asked him if he looked in his couch. He said he had. So, we started looking in under the couch cushions in my office. All we found were 9 pairs of panties marked "property of M. Lewinsiski", an old reel to reel audio tape and a map marked IRAQ WMD locations. In short, we found nothing useful.

Being the boss, I thought that I needed to take decisive action- so I called Rahm into my office to discuss our problem. As I spoke Rahms name into the intercom, Tim flinched and started to cry, so I gave him a hug.

Rahm came in and didn't say anything- he just stared at Tim- for what must have been 2 or 3 minutes. Rahm has an affectionate nickname for Tim- "dumbass". Rahm asked "What did dumbass do now?"

Tim answered "I knew about the AIG bonuses, and okayed them."

I had never seen someone actually through a chair at someone before. I thought it would make more noise. I guess it must have hit the soft squishy part of Tim's head! (I thought that I was the only one with a soft squishy spot on my head- what a surprise!) The chair throwing must have excited Tim- he napped for 15 minutes afterwards.

Tags

Labels