Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Guitar

Posted by Barry O Saturday, March 21, 2009, under , | 2 comments

I saw the musicians when I was on Leno, and longed to play the guitar. I sent Geithner out to pick one up for me, and he came back with a beautiful white Les Paul.  After admiring the beauty of this instrument, I sent Tim to go get Rahm. I then sprung my plan.


I told Rahm " Leno showed me how music can make or break or a TV show- so next time I address the nation, I am going to play the guitar. I know Rahm liked the idea, because he fainted, like the women at my rallies last summer. For once, I knew what to do- "Okay, give him some space," I said, "Do you want some water?"

Finally, I started to play. I heard a really cool song on Battlestar Galactica last night. It was the first time I saw this program- I can't wait for the next episode. I didn't really comprehend what was going on- but the space ships were cool.

Anyway, I started to play. It sounded nothing like "All along the watchtower". It was then I that I realized I had no experience playing guitar. It sounded horrible! I guess that this just proves I'm not the guy you want doing something that I have little or no experience in.

2 comments:

But Barry O, you had good intentions in playing the guitar. Isn't that all that counts?

Tags

Labels