Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Arms race

Posted by Barry O Thursday, April 02, 2009, under ,, | 1 comment

Medevev and I both heard about how important arms talks are between our nations, and decided to kick them off early. We measured, and my arms were longer, but Medevev's were more muscular. We then thought we could have an arms race, so we both did "handstands" and declared that whoever could make it down the hotel hallway fastest would win the arms race. My longer arms paid off- I won!

We were pretty tired after that, and settled down to split a bottle of what Medevev called "Old Boris's best friend". It looked like water, but made me feel funny. Anyhow, long story short, I think I might have given Alaska back to the Russians. Sarah was right- she can see Russia from Juneau now!

Tags

Labels

Blog Archive

Blog Archive