Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

More Pirate Intel

Posted by Barry O Wednesday, April 08, 2009, under | 2 comments

It was Pittsburg. My Intel guru tells me that there are 26 Pirates in Pittsburg. They boarded a plane 3 days ago for parts unknown. 26 pirates- that's more than one per hostage. I want you to know that I have taken decisive action on this. I have dispatched a team of Navy SEaLs to track down the Pittsburg Pirates. This deed will not go unpunished!
Intel has also told us that Jason Bay defected to the Boston area (I knew he couldn't be involved). The Pirates are now led by someone called Jack Wilson. Curious- that doesn't sound like a Somali name...

2 comments:

Oh, Barry O, I am SO glad you are there to protect us from the pirates.

Uh...does that include thos who would pirate away our rights as citizens of the USA?

Absolutly not- I'm not going to change direction now!

Tags

Labels

Blog Archive

Blog Archive