Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, April 10, 2009

Bill gets a new hobby

Posted by Barry O Friday, April 10, 2009, under ,,, | 5 comments

Tonight is date night, we've got Geithner watching the girls and we're
going to hit the town!

I want to do something special for Michelle, so I called on Bill. This
was right after the chemical castration. We are putting the chemicals in
his afternoon Big Mac, so he doesn't suspect a thing. I summoned him to
my office for a little of the wise and sage advice that he will
occasionally dispense.

I said "Bill, I need your advice." Bill was not acting normally- he
looked pretty upset about something. "Whadaya want", he answered. He was
sweating profusely.

"I need some advice about where to take Michelle on our date"

"I don't know, Barry- I've got my own problems..."

I asked him what was wrong. He answered "little Bill"

I thought he was talking about Chelsea- they look so much alike. I said
I just saw her and she was fine...

"No, not that little Bill- the important Little Bill- the one that hangs
out at the intern pool..."

"Bill, he's not literally "hanging out" at the intern pool, is he?

"Not anymore. Whoo- doggy, he just won't come out to play. I'm scared.
He's been my constant companion as long as I can remember..."

"Well, have you tried the affection of Hillary?" We both had a good
laugh at that one.

"I think I have an idea," Bill said. "Little Bill needs some new
friends- do you have Angela Merkel's number? Maybe she can dress up like
a garbage man- that usually works."

I stated that I was pretty sure that Ms. Merkel didn't want me giving
out her number to men with less than honorable intentions.

How about Natalie Wood- do you know where I can find her?

I said "I'm pretty sure she's dead, Bill"

Bill only answered "And?"

All I could think was "And, indeed."

"Look Bill, we've got to find you a new hobby. Perhaps you could try
getting a metal detector."

"Nah, that's the worst hobby ever"

"Maybe I should try drinking- heavily"

"Well, it will occupy your time..."

Thus, Bill was off to the package store.

What's the worst that can happen?

5 comments:

I kind of wonder if drinking heavily would help Obama...like maybe we'd all be better off if he was passed out half the time...

Oh, Barry O, so what's the scoop on Natalie Wood?

They have package stores in D.C.?

I don't think Bill knows how to drink. All he knows how to do is suck.

Drinking heavily cures all ailments....

Tags

Labels

Blog Archive

Blog Archive