Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, April 02, 2009

I'm so lonely

Posted by Barry O Thursday, April 02, 2009, under ,, | 2 comments

I'm sooooo lonely. I'm over here in London and nobody likes me. Michelle is hanging out with the queen, so he's having a good time, but I feel a little isolated. I came in with all these ideas that Rahm gave me, and no one seems to care. I hold a press conference, and the other 19 countries hold their own. Why don't they like me?

I needed to vent, so I called Bill. I told him what was bothering me and he offered his help.

"Dang, that's a tough one, Barry. I think I know what the problem is".

I had to know- Bill was an overseas legend.

"It's Hillary. I mean, you know her. She can be difficult."

Difficult is right- I she almost beat Geithner to death over the last can of Ginger Ale on Air Force One.

"What should I do?" I asked- Bill has worked for Hillary for 30 years, so he should know.

"Well, first, you need to send her on a whirlwind tour. The ladies, they like to travel. Send her to every country on earth, as a goodwill ambassador. That will make a serious impression."

I was impressed that Bill was willing to sacrifice his time with his wife- I'll have to consider this!

2 comments:

Maybe you should get a dog!

Oh, Barry O, just like Bill, you should try spending less time with your wife and send her on said jaunts.

Given her sweet personality, I wonder how long you would live?

Tags

Labels

Blog Archive

Blog Archive