Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, April 09, 2009

A plan to end global warming

Posted by Barry O Thursday, April 09, 2009, under | 2 comments

Conservatives have been making fun of me for my proposal to shoot
pollution molecules straight up in the air. They talk that the
technology necessary to do this isn't ready. They say that we are
playing with fire- meddling in things we don't understand. There has
been a fundamental misunderstanding of my proposal. No new technology is
needed. I merely suggested, that from this point forward, Harry Reid
and Nancy Pelosi should look straight up when speaking. This should
generate more than enough pollution to get the job done.

2 comments:

Oh BarryO, this would have been a good April Fool's day prank... you had me going there for a minute.
:-)

Tags

Labels

Blog Archive

Blog Archive