Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, April 10, 2009

Don't worry about me. Worry about Bill...

Posted by Barry O Friday, April 10, 2009, under ,, | 3 comments

Some people think that this job might be too much for me, you know, stress wise. I want you to know that there is no reason to worry- I am stopping to smell the roses.

As you can see, I took a little time to picnic with Hill. Not even the war, the economy, and the fate of an American hostage could keep from my tea time with Hill.

We had serious business to discuss. Hillary asked me for a favor. "I know Bill is hanging out in the intern pool. I need this too end"

I told Hill that I haven't even found the White House library yet, let alone the pool. I didn't know what I could do. She had a suggestion. "Chemical Castration" she said.

I answered that castrating me is not going to get the economy rolling again- the Republicans had actually done a study on that. She said "Not you, dumb ass, Bill"

I said "Oh". I have to admit, I feel a little guilty. I signed an executive order authorizing the castration. Feel free to speak up and tell me if I was right to do so. I did notice that most of the interns seem a lot less jumpy now...

3 comments:

Tags

Labels

Blog Archive

Blog Archive