Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Urgent Fritter, Part 3

Posted by Barry O Wednesday, April 29, 2009, under ,, | 2 comments

Well, the flight went well. I finished my book on tape and Humpy was preoccupied with the still unconscious Geithner. I had to separate them to get Tim off the plane. As we walked toward the terminal, I realized that Humpy was missing, and that Tim had apparently stripped down to his short shorts before passing out again. I saw the plane start to taxi, and realized I had to think quick. I remembered the phone my new friends had given me. I didn't know who to call, so I hit redial, I'd have to get my surprise early. Boy- did I get my surprise. I'm not sure what happened, but the plane blew up. All I could think of was poor Humpy. As the first tear started to trail down my cheek. I saw just a speck emerge from the fireball. As it grew larger, I allowed myself the luxury of hope- hope I could believe in. I was rewarded when a flaming Humpy landed with a thump on Geithner's face. Geithner and Humpy fell over into a public fountain, which extinguished the fire. He were all on the ground and safe. Praise Allah! (I learned that from my new friends!)

Well, now we are off to spread our infectious optimism, and find our fritters. I have a feeling things are looking up, now.

Cheese and Crackers! Tim stopped breathing!

2 comments:

For a minute there I had hope...then Hummpy the hot dog returned. Heavy sigh. Please let me borrow the Hummer next time Hummpy goes out to play.

Poor Humpy. hasn't he been through enough?

Tags

Labels

Blog Archive

Blog Archive