Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The story of me

Posted by Barry O Wednesday, April 08, 2009, under , | No comments

You've probably heard by now. Sony and HBO are producing a movie about me, Barry O, the most important man in the universe.

I'll use this space to offer some input. I think the movie should be called "The Story of O". Can you think of a better name for a clean cut all American movie? Here's what I think the movie should focus on.

The true story of my youth:

  • Dad never liked me- he chose to leave the country rather than be my father. Guess who's' laughing now! I'm the pres and that bastard is DEAD.
  • My beloved pet, Humpy.
  • My struggles in school. No matter how many times I failed, uh, English, I, uh, hung, uh, in there.

Barry as a Young man:

  • My relationship with Jane Fonda.
  • How I met Geithner
  • How I met Michelle
  • A brief explanation of what a community organizer actually does. When some one figures it out, please let me know.
  • My first day in college- and my crush on professor Tish Manley.

My ascendancy to greatness:

  • My time in the Illinois Senate. This will be short, I didn't actually do anything,
  • My Time in the U.S. Senate. Ditto
  • My glorious 8 years as leader of the free world.

0 comments:

Tags

Labels

Blog Archive

Blog Archive