Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My yearbook photo

Posted by Barry O Thursday, April 30, 2009, under | 5 comments


Barry here. Since these blog things are supposed to be a window on my life, I thought I'd share. Sadly, these picks were post Humpy, so no pictures of the first pet.
As you can see, I was a hottie in High School. Check out Disco Barry to the right.
To the left you can see that I was a b-baller even back then. My love of basketball wasn't just for the campaign. It also lead to my high school nickname. Brick. The guys called me this because of my propensity to whip the ball up to the hoop so hard- like I was throwing a brick through a window. Also because of my standardized testing scores.
In the lower left, you can see a telephone, a beer bottle and a small bag that I used to carry marijuana cigarettes in. You know, the picture represents the focus of my youth.
Maybe Michelle Bachman will find my "hoop" picture as sexy as staff at the NY Times did!

5 comments:

Tags

Labels

Blog Archive

Blog Archive