Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, April 06, 2009

It's Turkish Day

Posted by Barry O Monday, April 06, 2009, under | 4 comments

Well, Rahm said we were going to Turkey. So, I thought that was pretty cool. I mean, I love Turkey. And potatoes and cranberries. So I told Rahm I was aboard any kind of initiative that gets me closer to Turkey.

So, we get on a plane (why was W able to get Turkey in DC and I can't?), and I'm thinking this is going to be damn good Turkey if we have to fly half a day to get.

We finally get there, and they rush me to the hotel. No turkey. Then we go to meet some guy named Erdogan. There's this big table, and I sit down. I have my carving knife in my lapel pocket, and I'm ready for my Turkey. Erdogan comes in and sees me holding a knife. Next thing I know, the Secret Service is fighting with these strange guys. I yell, "When am I gonna get to cut me some turk?"- and everyone starts pulling out guns.

What a weird day...

4 comments:

How dissapointing! I almost hesitate to ask... but do you like light or dark meat?

What a man has to go through to get some nice breast meat!

You know that makes me wonder. How did Turkeys (the birds) and Turkey(the country) end up with the same name?
Just weird questions I have

Well, I combine my answers. Obama family history shows that we have no preference to light or dark breasts.

Tags

Labels

Blog Archive

Blog Archive