Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, April 20, 2009

Bloggers choice award

Posted by Barry O Monday, April 20, 2009, under | 5 comments

3FP here,

You may have noticed that we were nominated for some awards- they are
the same awards many of you have been nominated for. To say that it's an
honor just to be nominated would be a lie- we want to win this damn
thing.

Normally, only liberal bloggers get media attention for political views.
As conservatives, the only kind of attention that we are likely to get
is Homeland Security, but that's another story. Here's what I propose.
If you vote for Barry, leave a post on this piece. Include your page at
the bloggers choice award, and I'll log in and vote for you. This will
bring attention to our blogs, and to the Conservative movement. If you
don't have a blog, please vote for me anyway. I mean, let's face it does
the Huffington Post or My DD need anymore attention?

You can vote for Barry here:
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/72343?page=1&load=comments

3FP

5 comments:

Heavy sigh. Sometimes Ananda girl is a big chicken and somewhat inept. Today is like that. I tried to vote for you Barry0, but it tells me that I am "invalid". (Funny, I feel pretty real.) then it asks me for my actual name... and I began to cluck! Is that safe?

I voted for you. I hope you get it as you deserve it.

Ananda girl- I just created a account there. Instead of giving them my real name, I used my profile name. Like, my name isn't Elm really, but they don't know that!

Thanks Elm! My feathers were pretty ruffled. ;-)

Okay... finally! It took several tries but the chicken scratched her way in. You've been voted for Barry0. Best of luck, bud.

Tags

Labels

Blog Archive

Blog Archive