Barry O For President 2012

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's good to have friends in Hollywood

Posted by Barry O Tuesday, April 14, 2009, under , | 5 comments


Bill is always telling me how good it is to have friends in Hollywood. Most Studio executives are unabashedly liberal, and as you know, donated freely to my campaign for president. One of my Good buddies showed of his support of me with a pin saying that "Barack Rocks!"

It's always good to have powerful friends. I just wanted to use this space to thank Phil Specter for his support, before he goes away. Maybe he can share a room with my brother?

5 comments:

Specter just looks creepier and creepier with each passing day...

This will help-

Picture him with a political contribution in his hands!

That would have to be an awful lot of money, Barry0. That kind of creepy doesn't go away.

Nice tie in with Spector and the Democratic party. But...how can you tell him from all the other felons among the Liberals?

It's easy- He's the one that Rahm told me not to return calls to!

Tags

Labels

Blog Archive

Blog Archive